Creating a seven-figure business online was improbable 10 or even just five years ago, but as technology improves globally, there are more seven-figure earners than ever before. The total number of millionaire households reached 9.6 million in 2013, but has topped 10.2 million already in 2015. With the technology, resources, mentorship, research, and information available it’s becoming easier than it has in the past.
There are a lot of reasons why most won’t reach seven figures, but here are the top five.
- Most focus on perfection, not experiments.
- Few thoroughly think things through.
- Most never learn intelligent delegation.
- Most are making the wrong trades.
- Most are ego focused instead of customer centric.
This upcoming week is Election Day and I thought it was only right to do something focused on winning and...