Have you been selected for an e-mail interview? We have a set of questions that we ask entrepreneurs and business owners when we feature them on our sites. At Hearpreneur, we are story focused and love to hear the stories of entrepreneurs and business owners. At Teach a CEO, we create and publish content to teach people how to be better entrepreneurs and business owners. At Rescue a CEO, we create content to support and empower entrepreneurs and business owners. Sometimes we repost the interviews across our community if any of the optional questions apply to you. In addition, please provide images for the interview within one week of the e-mail we sent. Usually, we look for images of the person being featured.
- Tell us your story. Why did you start your business?
- How did you come up with your business name?
- Tell us about your products and services. How do you help clients?
- What makes you unique? What is your unique selling proposition (USP)?
- Where do you see your business in the next 3-5 years?
- Any advice you would give to entrepreneurs and business owners?
- What is your favorite business quote and why?
- What have been some of your achievements that you are most proud of? Why?
- Anything else additional you want to tell our readers?
OPTIONAL: Other specific site questions
- Healthy CEO: Are you a healthy CEO (business or organization in the health, sports, fitness or wellness industry)? Please answer: What does it mean to you to be a Healthy CEO?
- DMV CEO: Are you located in the Washington D.C. area, please answer?: What makes the DMV (Washington D.C., Maryland & Virginia area) a great place to be an entrepreneur or business owner?
- Black Wall Street: Are you a black-owned business? What does Black Wall Street Mean to you?
- Off-line: Recommendations for 1-2 other entrepreneurs to interview (feel free to let me know)
- Off-line: As part of Blue 16 Media, we offer a free website consultation. Would you like to schedule a consultation?