blogCEO Blog Nation
Weekly Roundup: Week of June 10, 2012 – Kevin Durant, Recruiting, Tough Times & Children
CEO Blog Nation
- Entrepreneurs! How Do You Stay Healthy? (via Rescue A CEO) Entrepreneurs work harder than almost any other “profession.” Due to the number of hours that entrepreneurs work, it can be difficult to maintain health. It is extremely important that entrepreneurs schedule and plan for their health.
- How to Hire A Rock Star: 5 Tips for Better Recruiting (via Teach A CEO): Here are a few proven tricks to jump-start your talent scouting efforts.
- What Can Entrepreneurs Learn from Kevin Durant (via DMV CEO): The DMV Native teaches entrepreneurs now to improve their business.
- What is the Most Important Part of Business (via Hearpreneur): In order for entrepreneurs to focus on their businesses, they sometimes need to block out the noise and get back to what make businesses successful.
- HR Must-Haves for Growing Startups (via Rescue A CEO): Growing a business isn’t simple, and from an HR perspective, there’s a lot of work to be done. Here are five must-haves they identified to take your business to the next level.
- The Small Business Tax Infographic (via Rescue A CEO): This graphic by The Chamber of Commerce offers a visual exploration of how and why small businesses take on far more than their share of the federal regulatory burden.
Across the Web
- Becoming an Entrepreneur [Infographic] (via Funders & Founders): This infographic is about the mindset of an entrepreneur, and the first actions you would need to take to become one. To do a startup, you need to think very simplistically in many ways.
- Daddy, I want to be an Entrepreneur! (via Young Entrepreneur): No matter if you’re welcoming it or dreading it, one day your little one may come up to you and whisper/shout those few little words: “I want to be an entrepreneur.”
- Small Business Owners Working Harder, Longer Than 5 Years Ago (via Huffington Post): Small businesses are stepping up their game in an uncertain economy, according to a survey by Sage Small Business.
- How to Keep Small Business Afloat in Tough Times (via The Republic): An overwhelming majority of small businesses are feeling the strain of fluctuating gas prices. A recent survey found that a majority of small business owners said if gas prices continue to rise, that it will have a negative impact on their business.
- Startup Owners Manual: How to Get Customers (via Entrepreneur.com): Building your product is the easy part. The hard part is getting customers to find your app, site or product. It’s a daunting, never-ending challenge to build customer relationships, quite literally, one customer at a time.