This week’s I AM CEO Podcast guest focused powerful insight including how a consultant helps leaders to feel superhuman (episode #59), why in order to succeed, you should read (episode #60) and how you can deliver yourself from the chaos of that often happens in business (and sometimes during interviews:- in episode #64). We heard why mediation is an alternative to conflict and if you’re in the Northern Virginia area you should check out AWE (episode #63). Lastly, we heard from a social entrepreneur that’s helping families and women to be successful (episode #61) why you should consider outsourcing what you don’t do best at (episode #62).
Check these episodes this week on the show:
- Episode #059 – Consultant, Speaker & Trainer Helps Leaders Feel Superhuman
- Episode #060 – Consultant, A&R Man & Journalist Helps Support Heavy Metal Artists [EXPLICIT]
- Episode #061 – Social Entrepreneur & Owner of Insurance Agency Helps Families, Women & Girls Realize Their Dreams
- Episode #062 – Entrepreneur Helps Financial Advisors Leverage Social Media to Grow Their Business
- Episode #063 – Business Owner Provides Divorce & Family Mediation Services in a Caring & Empathetic Environment
- Episode #064 – Founder & Coach Helps Business Owners Suffering from Chaos
On the I AM CEO podcast, we explore the idea of what it means to be a CEO and also ask every guest for their story, their” secret sauce,” a CEO Hack (like an app, a book or habit) that they use consistently to be effective and efficient, and a CEO Nugget or advice they would give their younger business self. The focus of this short laser focused podcast is to explore what it means to be a CEO and the current state of entrepreneurship and business.