Hello, my name is Gresh, and I started this community of blogs simply because I'm “crazy passionate” about entrepreneurship. What's near and dear to my heart is the entrepreneur's story. I could honestly sit for hours and listen to an entrepreneur or business owner explain why they started their business.
I have my own digital marketing company called Blue 16 Media that I run with and an incredible team. I've always wanted to start my own business, and I was the kid that sold potato chips, or homemade necklaces I created from MJ Designs or burned CD's (legal of course) way back in the day when that was a thing. One of my favorite ventures as a kid was starting a monthly family newsletter before I was old enough to get a job. It was a good way for me to make a little money–selling monthly subscriptions–but also a way to connect with my dad who went TDY (military term) and keep him informed (before Skype, FaceTime, Facebook and Snapchat) on what was going on with our family.
I just wanted to give you a little intro, tell you a little about myself and this site so you know how to navigate it to find all the awesome content that we have. So, let me start out by saying “Welcome to CEO Blog Nation (CBNation.co)”!
Below are some steps and interesting links that can help you through navigating the site.
CBNation is a community providing news, information and support for CEOs, entrepreneurs, and business owners. CBNation is powered by Blue 16 Media. This is a separate company that provides digital marketing services (website design, SEO & digital marketing services) for small to medium-sized businesses. Each of our 10+ blog sites has it's own unique theme, psychology and philosophy and focuses on a unique aspect of entrepreneurship. Take a look at the list of our CBNation sites HERE.
Primarily, we are focused on publishing relevant and valuable content for entrepreneurs and business owners with the mission of increasing the success rate of CEOs, entrepreneurs, and business owners. This includes telling stories, providing trends, giving tips, advice, and support to help you run and manage your venture. Secondly, we provide resources, tips, tools, and information to help you to launch, grow and develop your own business blog.
We have redesigned our site (Thanks to Blue 16 Media) and simplified the ability to find information on the website. We created this page as a starting point to help you through the process of finding more information.
Below is a list of things that you can do to get started with our site:
- Check out some of our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
- Learn more about CBNation including our team, a list of our sites and how the blogs started.
- Check out our CBNation Business blogs featured within our community. Check out each of the blogs and read, share and engage.
- Looking for a way to help your business? We have a list of partners that you can use to take your business to another level.
- Do you have a book you would like us to consider for review? Look at our book review page for more information.
- Do you want to contribute a guest post to one of our sites? Check out information about our guest posts.
- Are you on social media? Follow us on all the major social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Soundcloud, Medium & Google Plus.
- Want to subscribe to our newsletter? Sign up HERE!
- Have an event that you would like to submit, visit CEO Events to post.
- Want to advertise? Find more details about our sponsored & featured posts. We also have a supporters page HERE.
- Have questions about starting a business? There's a chance some of your questions might be answered on our business FAQ page.
- Want to create a profile on our website and meet other entrepreneurs? Register on the site today!
- Would you like to join our tribe? Check out the link HERE.
- How can we support the blog, podcast and everything you're building? Check out our supporters page HERE and if you'd like to support and have your business or organization listed, the form is HERE.
Business Bogging Support
- Check our Blogging 101 resource to get started with your business blog.
- If you're interested in starting your own business blog, check out our business blogging online course.
- We have a business blog directory and you can add you blog to it and join our community of business blogs.
Hope you enjoy the site! Would love to hear from you.
Gresham “Gresh” Harkless Jr.