July has come to a close and while we are only a third of a way done with Quarter 3, we are closing out on the summer. While many entrepreneurs and business have used this time to rest and recharge, we have been hard at work finding the best ways to reach you–our audience of entrepreneurs and business owners.
The summer months are generally a slower time but we have used this time to double down on some projects and creating great content for our readers and listeners.
This August marks some improvements from us. Here’s some of the ones that we are most excited about:
- Roundups are back – This means that we will be using HARO and Source Bottle to ask questions to hear directly from entrepreneurs and business owners. Expect these posts at least 2-3 times per week where we ask entrepreneurs and business owners questions like why did you start your business, how did you come up with your business name and what are your best tips when starting a business.
- Giveaway – Each month, we will give away a book from our Teach a CEO feature, the Entrepreneur’s Bookshelf. In addition, expect another gift like our “I am CEO” t-shirt. The way to enter is to just sign up for our e-mail list.
- Regular podcast interviews – Expect us to increase the amount of interviews on our CEO Chat podcast that we have with some awesome entrepreneurs and business owners that are providing some great “gems” to help you improve as an entrepreneur or business owner.
- Membership Community – Along with Blue 16 Media, we are launching a membership community called B16.co Membership Community where we will unlock and solve many of the business problems that entrepreneurs are experiencing. Presently, the site is only for members of Blue 16 Media and expect some great, exclusive content.
- Lastly, expect some extremely exciting “Monday Motivational” posts that should motivate you to chase your dreams and smash your goals.
In short, while the summer is coming to a close and things are cooling down, we are heating up. Get ready for an exciting end of the summer.