This is the weekly roundup of the best posts from across the web from CEO Blog Nation and other sites for entrepreneurs and business owners:
CEO Blog Nation
- 22 Things Entrepreneurs Can Learn from Michael Phelps (via DMV CEO) – Michael Phelps has 22 medals. From his dominance and reign as the greatest Olympian of all time entrepreneurs and business owners can learn a lot.
- Is Your Startup a Disappointment & What to Do About It (via Rescue a CEO) – Cynthia Kocialski guest post explains some of the missteps that entrepreneurs and business owners make when starting their ventures.
- Celebrating Women Business Entrepreneurs [INFOGRAPHIC] (via Teach a CEO) – Amex provides a interesting statistics and graphics for entrepreneurs and business owners
- Crowdsourcing 101 (via Teach a CEO) – Kristen Bradley’s guest post provides information on what Crowdsourcing is and how it can help your business.
- Failing Gracefully [INFOGRAPHIC] (via Teach a CEO) – This infographic from OnlineMBA.com explains how entrepreneurs and business owners have failed in the past to lead to success.
Across the Internet
- The Hustler (via instigator blog) – This is the hustler’s creed for entrepreneurs and business owners.
- Entrepreneurship Lessons from the Dark Knight Rises (via Business 2 Community) – Entrepreneurship Lessons from the latest Batman Movie.
- 7 Simple Tech Tools that Can Make Starting Up Easy (via Entrepreneur) – 7 easy-to-use tools that can make starting up a piece of cake.