Starting and running a small business can be extremely rewarding, but the venture is not without its set of challenges and stressors. There are more than 28 million small businesses in the U.S., according to the U.S. Small Business Administration, which means you are not alone. If you are in the process of launching an entrepreneurial venture or are facing a few obstacles with an existing business, don't be afraid to reach out for some help from experienced business owners through online support communities and offline networking groups.
Curated from 6 Communities Small Business Owners Should Join
Also check out these posts from across the web:
- It take more than a tool [VIPorbit Blog]
- 11 Habits of Lifelong Entrepreneurs [Entrepreneur]
- How a Design Entrepreneur Designed Her Dream Job [Money]
- The Journey from Inmate to Entrepreneur [Fast Company]
- This wellness entrepreneur teaches others how to de-stress, but she had to learn to practice what she preaches [Washington Post]