26 Entrepreneurs Share Tips on How to Be More Efficient on Rescue a CEO
For every person including CEOs, entrepreneurs and business owners there's 24 hours in a day and the only way that entrepreneurs and business owners can maximize their day is to be more efficient and effective. On Rescue a CEO, check out one of our latest roundups from actual entrepreneurs and business owners with their best tips on how to be more efficient and effective in your business.
- Marking the day in 15 minutes blocks – Troy Hazard, Troy Hazard International
- Use of the D.A.D (Delete, Automate, Delegate) method – Chad Conley, Complete Roofing
- Two ways – Optimize for Impact & Transit Time – Omer Molad, Vervoe
- Build the right team and communicate the right way – Frank Samson, Senior Care Authority
- Using Google calendar for time blocking – Lindsey Nickel, Lovely Day Strategy
- Scheduling tasks – Jessa Black, Livalto
- Be organized – Rick Lite, Stress-Free Book Marketing
- Awareness is the key to efficiency – Bob Rosen, Healthy Companies International
- A number of ways (e.g. learning from successful businesses, delegation and more) – Peter Strack, Alliance Reservations Network
- Develop a trusted confidant – Aaron Pfeifer, Obsidian Solutions
- Never start a new idea until you finish the first – Brian Cairns, ProStrategix Consulting
- Focusing on three empire building tasks – Daniel Ndukwu, KyLeads
- Breaking my day into sections – Kanika Jhunjhnuwala, Eartheries
- Differentiate between income vs. non-income producing activities – Katherine Scarim, Agent Strong Real Estate Coaching
- Make an extra time commitment – Stefanie Rosenfield, Cleveland Marketing King
- Have a change and multi-task – Paige Arnof-Fenn, Mavens & Moguls
- Take a rest – Jessica Vibberts, Full Potential Ventures
- Focus on what’s important – Mikey Moran, Private Label Extensions
- Delegate more – Steve Thorley, The Changing Workplace
- Three Ways (1)Keep Data Clean (2) Keep Data Up-to-date (3) Optimize Document Creation Process – Hayden Grooms, Inside Sales Solutions
- Manage Your Energy – Agnes Molnar, Search Explained!
- Determine Key Strategic Pillars – Jacquelyn Cyr, JC+CO
- Grouping tasks – JP Jones, Paige1Media
- Having systems in place – Flynn Zaiger, Online Optimism
- Kill the squirrels, make the time, make the move – Jeffrey Hayzlett, C-Suite Network
- Turn off the social media notifications – Maria Brannon, Lightning Flash Creative
Check out the Full Post on Rescue a CEO.
could i leave a message?