Below, I’ve compiled four valuable lessons I’ve learned from successful small business owners:
- Lean on family and friends
- Stay optimistic and forward-looking
- Get access to the cash flow you need
- Don’t wait to follow your dreams
Read more from Lessons For Prospective Entrepreneurs From Small Business Owners [Huffington Post]
More Posts from Across the Internet
- 7 Ways to be Productive Instead of Busy [SheRules] – 7 ways that you can be more efficient and more productive.
- How to be like Steve Ballmer [Medium] – The world is full of Steve Jobs wannabes. Nobody’s trying to be like Steve Ballmer. Except me. And now you. Give it a try. Let me know how you get on.
- 10 Promising Franchises for Ambitious Entrepreneurs [Entrepreneur] – There are multiple ways people become millionaires. Some launch a successful startup. Others are a whiz with stocks. But, one of the most common yet overlooked ways is to become a franchise owner.
- Ready to Quit Your 9 to 5 and Become an Entrepreneur? Avoid These Behaviors – [All Business] – If you’re still working as an employee, plotting your escape into the world of entrepreneurship, be aware that what you do now may have an impact on your success as a business owner down the road.