The entrepreneurs and founders of Quorum recently graduated from college and provided 8 steps for any students on how to pursue a startup just like them:
1. Start with a problem.
2. Build a proof of concept.
3. Talk with 30 people in the industry.
4. Enter as many business plan competitions as you can find.
5. Take advantage of the summer.
6. Stay in stealth mode and stay in school.
7. Launch while you are still in school.
8. Run your company.
Read more from the post “Be Your Own Boss: How To Go From Student To Entrepreneur In 8 Steps [ELITE DAILY]”