Depending on the sort of entrepreneur, employee, freelancer, or company leader you might be, the year ahead holds varying degrees of promise and pitfalls. Some of the changes afoot are already affecting some more than others.
But optimism is itself a strategic asset—as long as it’s backed up by a strong grasp of the facts. With that in mind, here’s a look at some of the business trends that seem most likely to impact professionals of all stripes in the year ahead.
- The Gig Economy Creates More Opportunities
- Big Data Gets Even Bigger
- Social Selling Goes Mainstream
- Lean Businesses Will Win
- Generation Z Comes Into Focus
Read more: 5 Business Trends to Watch in 2016–No Matter How or Where You Work [Fast Company]
More Posts Across the Web
- The 100 Best Business Books of 2015 [INC] – If you see books in the list below you haven’t read, check them out. All of us are products of our influences, so it only makes sense to improve both the quantity and the quality of the people we listen to.
- 5 Ways Your Social Life Changes Once You Become An Entrepreneur [Elite Daily] – Instead, every entrepreneur is passionate to a fault. An entrepreneur is so passionate, in fact, that it actually interferes with the typical Millennial life.
- Why Every Entrepreneur Should Want To Save the World [Fortune] – When we think of the term ‘disruption’ in business, we often associate it with new technology; new products; new ways of doing business. Rarely does the idea of making a difference in the world come to mind, but social impact is becoming a strategic differentiator for many of today’s most innovative companies.