The good news is that there are other ways to get start getting rich this year. In T. Harv Eker's bestselling book, “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind,” the self-made millionaire identifies specific “millionaire actions” that could help you master and grow your money. Here, we've highlighted 11 that you can start implementing today:
- Write down specific goals for your money
- Join a high-end club
- Read, listen to podcasts, and invest in classes or seminars
- Come up with three ways to create income without working your normal job
- Instead of saying ‘either/or,' start saying ‘both'
- Write down a problem you are having in your life and list ten specific, solution-oriented actions
- Read a biography about someone incredibly rich and successful
- Show appreciation for the things you strive for and the people who have them
- Tell yourself that money is your friend
- Write down exactly why creating wealth is important to you.
- Do something uncomfortable
Read more: 11 ways to get richer this year without winning the lottery [Business Insider]
More Posts Across the Web
Four Books That Every Entrepreneur Must Read in 2016 [Huffington Post] – Even if you only have time to read four books this year (that is just one book every three months), these are the four books that you need to be reading. These are four of the best books that every entrepreneur, in virtually every field, needs to read in 2016.
How to use transparency to grow your startup [Startup Smart] – Here is what we have learned about transparency and how you can use it to help grow your sales and reduce operational overheads.
How To Effectively Market Your Business In The World Of Mass Information [Forbes] – Today’s content marketing has produced so much content that we no longer have the ability to take it all in. Content production has skyrocketed exponentially, while content consumption remains, by human necessity, limited. In other words, content supply exceeds content demand.
‘The Power Of Broke:' How To Succeed In Business With No Money In Your Pocket [Forbes] – My hope is that The Power of Broke inspires entrepreneurs from all walks of life to think creatively, alternatively and aggressively. Personally, I’ve been practicing the power of broke even before I started selling my home-sewn hats on the streets of Queens with no funding and a $40 budget.